The Park-Bench position is a modification of the Lateral position, which provides the surgeon with better access to the Posterior Fossa in the Skull.
- 3 layered design
- The top layer is Medical Grade Silicone
- The mid-section is Slow Foam/Memory Foam
- The base is Fast Recovery Foam
- The material draped over the edge of the table protects the patient’s arm from the side of the Operating Room table.
- Helps relieve pressure from the brachial plexus.
- Designed to help prevent the occurrence of intraoperative pressure ulcers, whilst offering the optimum comfort, support and pressure relief.